[CentOS] Centos 6

Always Learning centos at g7.u22.net
Thu Mar 3 15:17:42 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-03-03 at 16:01 +0100, David Sommerseth wrote:

> No!  This is a lame excuse.  The developer chose to respond to it.  He
> could just have ignored that post.  He is not required to give any answer.
>  The developer *chose* to waste time giving a completely useless response.
>  He could rather have looked another way and continued doing something
> else, which would be more productive in this case.

(1) The developers are community volunteers.  Without their invaluable
contribution none of us would have a working Centos - certainly not the
quality product we use and appreciate.

(2) The volunteers have other things in their lives yet they
deliberately yield those just to create an undisputed marvellous product
which which benefits us.

(3) Anyone with any ability to sense things will appreciate the
developers seem to be under some strain certainly one in particular.
Stress and strain are the inevitable consequences of our 'modern'
western life styles. It would be uncharitable to ignore the fact that
all of us, at different times in our lives, are likely to suffer at
least once from stress and strain.

(4) One of the so-called 'safety valves' for stressed people is to
'let-off steam'. It is an invaluable mechanism.

(5) Why is anyone wasting their time trying to continue this
non-productive series of accusations and counter-accusations? It is not
helping the eventual release of new and exciting versions of our
favourite operating system.

(6) Centos Users are part of a big family. It is in the family's best
interests that each member shows restraint, understanding, forgiveness
(if necessary) and gratefulness to the few whose contributions are
awesome.

--

With best regards,

Paul.