[CentOS] Centos 6 - What are you looking forward to?

Jimmy Bradley bmobile40 at ocellaris.net
Fri Mar 4 05:44:24 UTC 2011

    I do have one question about Cent OS 6.
Sonetimes back, I remember reading that the plan was to spread the iso's
over multiple cd's, rather than put it all on 1 dvd. Is that still the
plan? As far as when it's released, I say take all the time you need.
I'd rather have an os that works, than something that's just thrown
together, and is about as stable as windows me, or vista.

Thanks

Jim