[CentOS] bind 9.7.3 and libp11 engine_pkcs11 of fedoca core 14

fakessh @ fakessh at fakessh.eu
Sat Mar 5 17:07:44 UTC 2011

I installed the packages and libp11 engine_pkcs11
to allow me to recover the rpm of bind depositing unofficial CentALT.
is the only way to properly recompile the source rpm
this in order to to safety the last holes in bind

--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key 092164A7
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x092164A7