[CentOS] email to web posting software?

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Mon Mar 7 23:30:52 UTC 2011

On Monday, March 07, 2011 02:41:03 pm Dave Stevens wrote:
> Dear CentOS,
>
> I have a user group that would like to be able to routinely post (easily)
> emails to a web site. Must be usable without special training. I have no
> experience with this. Anyone have a suggestion? LAMP stack installed.
>
> Dave

Thanks. I'll need to sort through this a bit. Frank if you do generalize your
work so others can use it will you let us know please?

dave

--

When a respected information source covers something where you have on-the-
ground experience, the result is often to make you wonder how much fecal

-- Rusty Russell