[CentOS] [Newbie] Reclaiming /boot space

Simon Matter simon.matter at invoca.ch
Wed Mar 9 01:05:22 UTC 2011

>> Simon -
>>
>> Did I screw up?  I deleted what was in /boot!
>
> Yes :(
>
> Now don't reboot!

OK, if you try to reboot now it won't come up, so be warned.

You should be able to reinstall the packages which have files in /boot,
and then reconfigure grub so it will be able to boot again.

Unfortunately my time is up for today, but I hope someone else can help
you out.

The packages which need to be forceinstalled are at least:
kernel
grub
redhat-logos

Sorry I have to finish here, hope someone can help you further,

Simon