[CentOS] security updates?

Alain Péan alain.pean at lpp.polytechnique.fr
Thu Mar 17 15:34:10 UTC 2011

Le 17/03/2011 16:25, m.roth at 5-cent.us a écrit :
> Sorin Srbu wrote:

With all due respect, the release was announced to be ready last week,
and planned for the end of the week. One week later, I don't see
anything. I think having some news once a week is something feasible,
and I don' want to start a dance.
I did not see anything anywhere (nothing on devel forum or elsewhere).

I use CentOS, I don't want to migrate to another distro to upgrade.

Alain
>          mark

Alain Péan - LPP/CNRS
Administrateur Système/Réseau
Laboratoire de Physique des Plasmas - UMR 7648
Observatoire de Saint-Maur
4, av de Neptune, Bat. A
94100 Saint-Maur des Fossés
Tel : 01-45-11-42-39 - Fax : 01-48-89-44-33