[CentOS] The delays on CentOS 5.6 are causing EPEL incompatibilities

compdoc compdoc at hotrodpc.com
Sun Mar 20 23:00:00 UTC 2011

>It'll be either Debian or Ubuntu from now on.

Ubuntu makes a great server. But because of recent news I tried opensuse for
the first time and I really like it.

I understand the need for stability, but for what I do, having the newest
(stable) kernel and packages has a greater benefit.

Kernel 2.6.37 is in some releases now, and although everyone is crazy about
2.6.38, I'll wait until its released as an official upgrade.

And that won't be long - just a few months, likely...