[CentOS] {OT] Re: Installing IMA (Integrity Measurement Architecture) on CentOS 5.5

Denniston, Todd A CIV NAVSURFWARCENDIV Crane todd.denniston at navy.mil
Thu Mar 24 20:29:32 UTC 2011

You probably don't want it to be your only reference, but in my opinion
Wikipedia has a pretty good first pass definition of high availability
[1] means between you and your boss, i.e., "...a prearranged level of
operational performance will be met during a contractual measurement
period."

> This under extreme circumstances in India like 4 hours of (Electrical
> Power Load Shedding) outage every day

So have you and your boss prearranged a "level of operational
performance will be met during a contractual measurement period"?
Something like: The system will be available to the users in the
building 90% of the time when the local power grid is powered up?

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_availability