[CentOS] lvremove failed on install

Steven Vishoot

sir_funzone at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 10:48:52 UTC 2011

Hello,

I was trying to install CentOS-5.5-i386-bin-DVD tonight and kept on getting this
same error and i have no idea what is causing this annoyance and not letting me
complete the install because as soon as this error is produced it says this a
bug and should be filed. Before I file a bug report i would like to know if
anyone else ran into this and would mind pointing me in the right direction or a
link to the solution.

The full output is: http://pastebin.com/eEYZigrz
i am hoping someone would be able to help, because i have no clue what is going
on except that it is failing on trying to remove a volume group.

Thanks

Steven