[CentOS] cobbler installation of CentOS-5.5

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Mon Mar 28 15:45:38 UTC 2011

Les Mikesell wrote:

> Cobbler is kind of overkill for a single install. If you can drop the CD
> iso images under an NFS export, boot from USB and do an nfs install
> you'll be done before you'd have cobbler set up.

I'm not sure what you mean by "drop the CD iso images" under NFS.

In any case, I'd prefer to use cobbler, as it seems the simplest way to go,
once it is set up,
and I'm thinking of installing CentOS-6 later, when it arrives.

So I'll repeat my query, which as far as I can see no-one has answered:
how do I use cobbler with 8 CD ISOs?
To be specific, what exactly do I "cobbler import"?

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net