[CentOS] VMware vSphere Hypervisor (free ESXi) and mdraid

Jussi Hirvi greenspot at greenspot.fi
Tue Mar 29 10:12:45 UTC 2011

On 29.3.2011 11.58, Fajar Priyanto wrote:
> ESXi itself is the OS. No need Centos anymore to install it.
> (if I'm getting what you mean correctly ^^)

I know I don't need CentOS to install ESXi. I was thinking of having
everything (or at least the guests) on mdraid level1. Maybe hardware
raid would be the only way to get raid.

Anyway, I now feel the pull of KVM, so for my part I don't need the
answer anymore.

- Jussi

--
Jussi Hirvi * Green Spot
Topeliuksenkatu 15 C * 00250 Helsinki * Finland