[CentOS] Too Much Traffic

Digimer linux at alteeve.com
Wed Mar 30 13:30:03 UTC 2011

On 03/30/2011 08:58 AM, Gene Brandt wrote:
> I'm amazed at the postings. Many of the solutions to questions posted
> can be found on *GOOGLE.*  Also UNIX, AIX, HP-UX, and Linux all come
> with man pages.
>
> o Before posting try reading the relevant man pages.
> o Research your issue with a search engine

Gene,

  This isn't a new complaint, here or on any other technical forum. If
you feel that a question is easily researched, you can freely delete the
email. If it's a truly simple question, there likely won't be more than
one response to it.

  Now, what *really* creates traffic is needless drama, of which this ML
has had no shortage of recently. :)

--
Digimer
E-Mail: digimer at alteeve.com