[CentOS] community communication

Steve Castellotti sc at eyemagnet.com
Tue May 3 07:50:44 UTC 2011

On 05/03/2011 02:26 AM, Christopher Chan wrote:
> Have you been following things lately or not?

     If I missed an update or announcement I apologize.

     I check the @CentOS twitter feed several times per day.

     I lurk in the #centos, #centos-devel, #centos-qa, and
#centos-social IRC chat rooms regularly.

     I checked the centos and centos-devel mailing list archives for any
information since the last twitter update (and several weeks prior)
before composing my email.

     Is there some other resource I should include in my daily sweeps
seeking information? I am trying to remain as low-impact as possible on
the developer community, but without hearing anything two weeks after
that last twitter update promised more information in "the new few days"
it seemed the best next step would be to submit the question to this list.

> They are now QA the installers.

     Thank you.

> If you so cannot wait, go hit SL or RH.

     I believe I can wait for the release but knowing the difference
between one month, three months, or another six months would have an
impact. I am only seeking updated information or knowledge of a means to
pursue that information directly.

Cheers