[CentOS] centos friends?

Geoff Galitz geoff at galitz.org
Fri May 6 09:16:56 UTC 2011

>> One of the tasks on the table for this summer is to setup a mechanism to
>> accept financial donations / contributions from people. If you want to
>> contribute towards specific people's efforts - I am sure most of the
>> guys have amazon wish lists etc in place.

Don't forget about us "little guys!"  Centos/RHEL also build on upstream
projects which would be happy to take donations until the CentOS donation
system is ironed out.

For example:
http://www.apache.org/foundation/sponsorship.html
http://openvas.org/professional-services.html (FOSS security auditing
software)
  -- commission us to write new documentation or new features  [*]
http://www.lighttpd.net/thank-you (lighttpd web server)
https://my.fsf.org/donate/ (GNU/FSF)

[*] Due notice, this is a project I am an active developer for.