[CentOS] ipv6 to ipv4 tunnel private replies requested

David Mehler dave.mehler at gmail.com
Wed May 11 00:15:38 UTC 2011

Hello,
I am afraid a comment in my last message was misinterpreted. I
previously had this configuration, linux and ipv6 tunnel through a
tunnel broker. It was on a Ubuntu 9.10 box that a friend of mine set
up. That box has been retired and replaced with CentOS 5.6. I am now
trying to get the tunnel broker working with the centos box, and
having many frustrations with it. I do have the ubuntu network files
from backup, but I to date have not been able to make them work,
settings wise, with the way centos does networking, I would almost say
forget the backup files just take the numbers out of them. I
appreciate any help. Again, private replies please.
Thanks.
Dave.