[CentOS] CentOS-QA Mailing List

Brunner, Brian T. BBrunner at gai-tronics.com
Fri May 13 15:56:45 UTC 2011

centos-bounces at centos.org wrote:
> Does anybody know why this list is private and password protected? It
> would be nice to see progress, but it appears that part of the
> development is completely locked down and not open source.

For (x = 0; x < REALLY_LARGE_NUMBER; x++)
{
system("echo \"IS IT DONE YET?\"");
system("echo \"WHY ISN'T IT DONE YET?\"");
system("echo \"WHEN WILL IT BE DONE?\"");
}

That's my guess...

Insert spiffy .sig here:
Life is complex: it has both real and imaginary parts.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the
moments that take our breath away.

//me