[CentOS] [OT] Co-location center in Singapore or Hong Kong

Nataraj incoming-centos at rjl.com
Mon May 16 01:39:03 UTC 2011

On 05/12/2011 02:31 PM, Craig White wrote:
> Apparently my company will potentially need to put in some servers for Asia and is hoping to find a highly reliable data center in either Singapore or Hong Kong if anyone has recommendations.
>
> Thanks

You might check out the forums on http://www.webhostingtalk.com/ .  It's been a long time since I've been on the http://www.nanog.org/ mailing lists but that might be another possible useful resource, though I'm not sure if your question is relevant to that list or not.  I see now there are a bunch of nanog off-topic lists one of which is the datacenters list  http://nanog.org/mailinglist/listfaqs/otherlists.php

Nataraj