[CentOS] EL 6 rollout strategies? (Scientific Linux)

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Mon May 16 19:19:06 UTC 2011

on 5/16/2011 11:47 AM Johnny Hughes spake the following:

> Can't you ungrateful bastards take the free software I make by following
> the licensing requirements and be happy with that?
I hear ya Johnny... The only hurry I am in over 6 getting out is that FINALLY
some of the whining will stop... For a little while... I saw the same sort of
complaints at Whitebox, and it will never stop...

I hope you don't just get fed up with the bitching and stop the project...

No need to respond... Just go on doing what you need to do...