[CentOS] OT: Video Surveillance SW on CentOS

Tue May 17 18:16:45 UTC 2011

> I suggested to our Homeowners Association that we begin a Private
> Forum (phpBB) and web site. That suggestion has been well received and
> we will proceed with that.
>
> Now, I have become involved in a much more complex and important
> project, which is Video Surveillance, for the entrance to our
> subdivision.

A very special THANK  YOU, to each of these people, for replying and
for the very valuable information you provided:

M. Roth, Lamar Owen, Dan Carl, and Brent L. Bates

Deeply appreciated!

I am going to make a Text file, with all of your replies, save it on
my hard drive and then Email it to the neighbor who is in charge (an
E.E. for one of the cell phone providers here in Colombia) of this
project.

Many excellent suggestions and comments were made, and I (and he) will
be studying them, slowly.

@M. Roth - We live in Colombia, South America. As I recall, there are
"Gated Communities" in the states too.  The police cannot be
everywhere.