[CentOS] OT: RHEL 6.1 is out

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Thu May 19 14:55:47 UTC 2011

(possible duplicate -- the first post had some mal-formed
headers that the MailMan should have rejected)

On Thu, 19 May 2011, Markus Falb wrote:

> Oh Lord! If everyone would avoid 'dot.zero' products then no
> bugs would be discovered and no 'dot.one' product would be
> released. You basically tell me if I cant resist and try I
> am an idiot and are beta testing for you. So I am reacting
> and try to resist using 'dot.zero' hoping that you will do
> the beta tests for me instead.

Please note that I have publicly confesssed here to running a
local private testing build of the upstream's 6.0 sources,
several times, and have the arrow collection in my pysche to
show for it  [this shows I am a glutton for punishment]

But I am NOT running it production

And I am not afraid of the planet running out of 'idiots' who
will test -- the Lord seems to have created an endless supply
of such, some of whom have been howling on the mailing lists,
asking to have arrows shot at them by the CentOS team

-- Russ herrold