[CentOS] Passing password to script for rpmsign of list of .rpm files

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Sat May 21 07:54:19 UTC 2011

On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 12:50:10AM -0700, John R Pierce wrote:

> that won't work right anyways.    the first -name says match just .rpm
> files.   none of those will be .zzz so the 2nd expression won't ever get
> hit (all .rpm files are not .zzz files).

That's what I get for posting at this hour of the morning :(

But even so, I still see little point in going through grep step when
find has the ability internally.

							John
--
Worrying works.  About 90% of the things I worry about never happen.

-- Woody Paige (1946-), sports columnist, on ESPN's "Around the Horn"