[CentOS] OT: RHEL 6.1 is out

Gordon Messmer yinyang at eburg.com
Mon May 23 17:30:24 UTC 2011

On 05/23/2011 10:06 AM, Phil Schaffner wrote:
> I don't think anyone found Patrice's work unsatisfactory.  He just
> stated that he did not have much time to work on the CentOS-6 LiveCD/DVD
> and asked for someone else to take the lead.

If it's satisfactory, the live cd would be considered done.  If work
remains, then the work that has been done isn't satisfactory.  Perhaps
you are using a different definition of satisfactory than I intended.

What is the acceptance criteria for a live CD?  What would constitute
completion of this work?