[CentOS] OT: RHEL 6.1 is out

Christopher Chan christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk
Wed May 25 00:04:51 UTC 2011

On Wednesday, May 25, 2011 04:06 AM, Brunner, Brian T. wrote:

> Yesiree, before the Great Rapture, we who read this list are all going
> to be out of work.
>
> Who want to try to top me for spiritual silliness?

You've already been topped if you have not noticed by a certain person
who's been trumpeting dates for many years. It's really funny that Rev 8
talks about trumpets and destruction hitting a third of various
things...when apparently a third of the world population are Christian.
How's trumpeting your own doom for spiritual silliness?