[CentOS] Initial 6.0 trees in QA

Drew drew.kay at gmail.com
Thu May 26 12:54:58 UTC 2011

> Where can I get these ISO's I have a couple of Dell R710's with Broadcom
> 10Gb nic's, a R610 and and a ESX4.1 environment that I can QA on.

I don't believe you can. My understanding is that CentOS' QA builds
are internal to the team and those aren't released to the general
public.

The only reason we know about them is because of changes made by TPTB
to improve transparency & openness into the state of the build
process, the hope being that by feeding the community information as
needed, they can avoid the recent flame-wars.

--
Drew

"This started out as a hobby and spun horribly out of control."
-Unknown