[CentOS] calendar

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Thu May 26 19:30:35 UTC 2011

Eero Volotinen wrote:
> 2011/5/26  <m.roth at 5-cent.us>:
>> Folks,
>>
>>   My manager's asked me about something that can run on our CentOS boxes
>> that can connect to an (bleah!) Exchange server's calendar. It doesn't
>> look like Lightening can, and from some googling, it appears that
>> Evolution claims to, but.... It's got to be able to set dates, etc.
>>
>>   Can Evolution? Any other suggestions?
>
> thunderbird + http://gitorious.org/lightning-exchange-provider/pages/Home

That looks really good... except I can't get lightening. Either I'm too
stupid to use the Mozilla t-bird website, or they've got it completely
fucked up: there's nohwere to d/l. It has the balloon with the word
"featured" instead of a download button, and following links is completely
circular, from the Mozilla site, to the lightnening site, back to the
Mozilla site.

Any clues as to how to get the damn thing?

         mark, very annoyed