[CentOS] calendar

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Thu May 26 20:41:25 UTC 2011

Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:
> m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
>> Eero Volotinen wrote:

<snip>
>>> thunderbird +
>>> http://gitorious.org/lightning-exchange-provider/pages/Home
>>
>> Ok, have you gotten it working? So far, I found a contributor, who did
>> have an x86_64 build of lightening... but that doesn't work with
>> thunderbird 2, which is what's on CentOS...
>
> Mike Harris was/is building thunderbird 3.x but his repo domain has
> expired.
>
> I have a copy of Thunderbird 3.0-2.7.b4 srpm, I will make it available
> in an hour or so, so you can compile it if you like.

Thanks very much, but that's not going to work. My manager doesn't want to
use "random repos", and really doesn't want to build something that a)
would have to be rolled out to the whole division, and b) we'd have to be
responsible for building updates.

I guess it's on to something else, but thanks again.

   mark