[CentOS] calendar

Devin Reade gdr at gno.org
Thu May 26 22:09:09 UTC 2011

If you're looking for an email *client* that does calendaring and
runs on CentOS, I believe that Mulberry will talk calendaring to
an exchange server and I know it runs on CentOS (as well as other
Linux variants, Mac and Windows).

   <http://www.mulberrymail.com/>

Don't let the lack of recent updates scare you off; it's a solid
product, plus there are Linux users who have been updating the
source tree since this previously-commercial product went open
source.

In the context of email, I'm using Mulberry in an environment where
I have multiple imap & smtp servers, multiple accounts, and one *account*
in particular has >300 sub-mailboxes with ~600,000 messages.  Mulberry
is the only client that I've tried that doesn't choke.

Devin