[CentOS] PHP Source

Steven Crothers steven.crothers at gmail.com
Fri May 27 03:29:21 UTC 2011

Try pecl, if not and you have sources, you can implement a php wrapper
relatively easily. I've done it before for small things. Assuming the
API is light enough you're talking about a nights worth of Googling,
trial and error.

Some keywords to feed into Google:
phpize, php extension skeleton, create pecl extension