[CentOS] Changes at Red Hat confouding CentOS

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Tue Nov 15 15:27:47 UTC 2011

Vreme: 11/15/2011 03:52 PM, Timothy Murphy piše:
> Reindl Harald wrote:
>
>>> But isn't everyone today using laptops for everyday use?
>>
>> this is what some braindead developers seems to think
>> but it is not true nor will it never get true!
>>
>> why in the world should i use a laptop in my office if
>> i can have a Core i7 Quad combined with much more and
>> better hardware as ever possible in a laptop?
>
> Don't you think you are in a very small minority,
> like 1% of the world?

Since only slightly above 1% of people in the world uses Linux, this
means that all Linux users use Desktops instead of lap-top's ;-D

> What percentage are using iPhones and Androids to access the internet?
> I'd guess it is already over 50%.

For Desktop is considered ANYTHING that you use "on" your table, even
when the box is on the floor.

Laptops use is limited to 3-4 years until it brakes. And there is no
cheap repair, and you can not add enough HDD's you need, at least one
more for backup.

Many IT workers will have some kind of RAID on their boxes.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)

trusty Spiderman...