[CentOS] Changes at Red Hat confouding CentOS

John Hodrien J.H.Hodrien at leeds.ac.uk
Tue Nov 15 17:17:55 UTC 2011

On Tue, 15 Nov 2011, Les Mikesell wrote:

> In the US, being dedicated to one's family means, among other things,
> that you will buy them electronic devices.

My wife doesn't even have an iPod yet, does that make me a bad person?  ;)

I'd say:

In the UK, being dedicated to one's family means, among other things, finding
ways to avoid buying most electronic devices.

I buy old computer games, and she's *just* gone onto a £5 pounds a month
mobile contract.  You don't *have* to fully engage with modern society :)

jh