[CentOS] Changes at Red Hat confouding CentOS

Rajagopal Swaminathan raju.rajsand at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 18:30:11 UTC 2011

Greetings,

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 11:43 PM, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 12:00 PM,  <m.roth at 5-cent.us> wrote:
>> And $200 for a
>> book reader?
>
> That's a fantastic price for a color tablet - they are almost
> certainly losing money on it.

Dear Les, Look at Per capita monthly income of other countries: less
that USD 100.

And do you think anybody would buy that when they have a family to support?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_%28PPP%29_per_capita

BTW, that is per PPP. Which not related to _actual_ cash flow to meet
a family of four (let us say,).

also look at Current balances of US, Italy, Greece, Ireland etc. per
CIA factbook (Well, I could not ) and let us talk further.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2187rank.html

Where does US (and other European counties -- "The online Factbook is
updated weekly. ISSN 1553-8133") rank ?

All I will request you all is to open your eyes beyond technology.

--
Regards,

Rajagopal