[CentOS] Changes at Red Hat confouding CentOS

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 22:46:57 UTC 2011

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 4:00 PM,  <m.roth at 5-cent.us> wrote:

>>> or don't you remember them deleting 1984?
>>
>> That wasn't censorship, it was correcting an error with appropriate
>> refunds.  I don't think they are particularly evil or controlling,
>> just very tempting.
>
> Yes, they were, They deleted it WITH NO NOTICE OR WARNING. Had they had
> anything resembling conscience, *they* would have paid the royalties, and
> eaten the difference.

Where did you see something that suggested that would have been an
option?  I thought it was dictated by the publisher holding the
rights.   In any case, that goes with the concept of DRM controlled
content, and while the device is somewhat oriented to their versions
of things, from what I've seen it is not particularly restricted.

--
    Les Mikesell
      lesmikesell at gmail.com