[CentOS] Changes at Red Hat confouding CentOS

Rajagopal Swaminathan raju.rajsand at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 15:18:23 UTC 2011

Greetings,

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 8:37 PM, Benjamin Donnachie
<benjamin at py-soft.co.uk> wrote:
> On 16 November 2011 14:02, John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com> wrote:
>
>> So not only does the overall SNR leave, well, everything to be desired
>> but not we are tolerating this type of language?  Good job - you've
>> made an already useless list that much worse.  You rule.
>

> As much as I detest people who do this.... +1.

hmm... "Strom over a teacup"

Centos has much larger installed base than "upstream provider".

And the _always_ stressed out sysadmins find a vent or two in this
list. No Problem with me. This is mostly an "Adult Only" list, I
presume (as minors cannot become Linux admins that fast -- What the
heck even M$*E's cant get it) of course. So a word should not derail
any conversation.

Above IMHO, of course.

--
Regards,