[CentOS] the majority will NEVER use smartphones

Rajagopal Swaminathan raju.rajsand at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 14:29:50 UTC 2011

Greetings,

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 7:49 PM,  <m.roth at 5-cent.us> wrote:
> Les Mikesell wrote:

> or more years, voice computing will never come in: e.g., the employee
> who's just been fired, walks out of the office and yells, FORMAT c:; YES,
> YES, YES!!!

ROTFL!!!

I don't remamber thy guy who invented the qwerty (IMHO quirky) layout,
but sure it is not gonna fade off!

And thinking that the handheld devices are the panacea to bring "world
peace" is meant for those "MBA"s and PHB's; a joke at the least.

OTOH, Voice training is easier using the language substrate of
Sanskrit (the oldest and most well defined "language" spoken by very
few in India) and can be easily adapted to Indian Languages, at least.

I know.

Now that serves right for about 1/6th (add a couple of hundred couple
of 100 million counting te diaspora not Living in India)

Of course, I don't know Latin. Never heard  it.

--
Regards,

Rajagopal