[CentOS] Having less languages in Firefox (hunspell dictionaries provide too many locales)

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Mon Nov 21 15:20:32 UTC 2011

Vreme: 11/21/2011 01:43 PM, Mathieu Baudier piše:

> on CentOS 6, I am routinely writing mails in English, German and
> French and using the related hunspell dictionaries for the spelling in
> Firefox (I'm using Google Apps).
<snio>
> Does anybody knows how I could reduce the list to English UK, German
> Germany and French France?
> (no offence to the other locales)

Try installing Quick Locale Switcher Firefox Add-on. Then in options
change what locales you actually want. I hope it helps.

Also, does removing language from Add-ons in Firefox help? You should be
able to disable/deinstall any installed language.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)

trusty Spiderman...