[CentOS] iso size?

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Tue Nov 22 00:02:35 UTC 2011

Vreme: 11/21/2011 10:59 PM, Beartooth piše:
> On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 20:19:07 +0100, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:
>
>>> 	What is going wrong??
>>>

>> You are not supposed to burn FILES on the DVD, you now that right? You
>> are supposed to use "Burn DVD ISO Image" in K3B or similar in other
>> burner apps.
>
> 	The message about that is one of the worst I've seen anywhere;
> but I always end up betting the same way on what it means, and what I
> want has always happened, till now.
>
>> 32-bit version needs DVD-R, not DVD+R medium.
>
> 	Hasn't ever made any trouble I know of, till now. And why would
> the 64-bit also not work, with any of the two dozen different combinations
> of download, bit number, burner, and machine?

Can't say, it was all I got. Anybody I can remember, who had problems
with CentOS ISO burning, solved it with those two advice's. I had zero
problems with 4-5 burns.

Only thing you haven't mentioned is DVD media. The last "helpful" advice
I can offer is to try different DVD media manufacturer.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)

trusty Spiderman...