[CentOS] hello

LinuxIsOne linuxisone at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 05:52:03 UTC 2011

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 1:12 PM, Ljubomir Ljubojevic <office at plnet.rs>wrote:

I might *seam* hostile, I am certainly strongly opinionated,  but in
> general I avoid attacking people, and will help any way I can. I am 10+
> years in professional IT support, and I am accustomed to give precise
> answers and directions and expect people not to stray one bit so I can
> follow you in my mind (professional deformation and defense system),  so
> as long as you follow what I suggest I will help you land on the moon.
> If you do not follow them, I will chuck you like an old shoe.

 That is a great thing that you are having 10+ years of experience, great.
And yes you perfectly seem hostile (with this email too). Your answers
might be precise and directions could also be good but way of handling
newbies is something poor, however, this point I am chucking (like an old
shoe). Though there are numerous people who have more than 15+ years of
experience and I have never seen them (or anyone of them) talking like this
but still have seen them landing people and newbies on moon. Moreover,
while your suggestions could be (I don't know much about Linux till now)
good but following them requires you too to be gentle in words, be
respectful to everyone [even to newbies, they too are persons, ;)- ], and
in return you would get respect. I always respect everyone and I know more
than 100+ people (having experiences 15+ years in information technology)
and I always pay them respect, but simultaneously I talk politely to any
newbie of any field, and it doesn’t harm me ever.

Regards,
LIO