[CentOS] ipa-server

Louis Lagendijk

louis at lagendijk.xs4all.nl
Wed Nov 30 21:29:31 UTC 2011

hi
I am a happy user of CentOS since Centos 4. I very much appreciate the
effort you guys are putting into Centos 6.

I am planning to play around with the ipa-server in Centos 6.1. Now I
noticed that ipa-server is in the cr-repository. In order to install
however the pki-ca and pki-silent packages are missing. The fact that
ipa-server is built suggests that these packages have been built. If so,
tit may be an oversight that these packages have not yet been pushed to
the repo. In that case it would be nice if they could be pushed.

If they are not yet ready, I will happily wait for them...(I understand
the complexity of the work involved!!!)

Thanks for the great distro!
Louis