[CentOS] Hardware Asset Information

Digimer linux at alteeve.com
Mon Oct 3 23:59:56 UTC 2011

On 10/03/2011 07:55 PM, Kaushal Shriyan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a way to find total numbers of Hard disk attached or mounted
> on remote servers totaling around 200 Servers running CentOS Server
> and also the number of RAM Chips attached to the system. Any utility
> or some gui tool from client desktop ?
>
> Regards
>
> Kaushal

Calling 'dmidecode', 'lspci', 'hdparm' and 'smartctl' should get you on
your way.

PS - Cross-posting is generally frowned upon as it splits up
conversations. If you question is specific to CentOS or Fedora, post to
that list only if you can.

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer at alteeve.com
Freenode handle:     digimer
Papers and Projects: http://alteeve.com
"At what point did we forget that the Space Shuttle was, essentially,
a program that strapped human beings to an explosion and tried to stab
through the sky with fire and math?"