[CentOS] Formatting an external USB drive

Tom Bishop bishoptf at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 03:03:26 UTC 2011

..or the OP might want to try to get gparted loaded up, would make things
much easier on him.  I think the last time I looked I found it on one of the
repo's but not sure which one.  It provides a very nice and easy gui to do
all of this from, although of course it is all available from the cli,
depending on his skill level.