[CentOS] CentOS 5.7 PHP upgrade

dev at nkmo.com dev at nkmo.com
Mon Oct 10 17:30:03 UTC 2011

Luigi,
I ran the following commands which worked flawlessly on the CentOS 5.5

root at 378907 [~]# wget -q -O - http://www.atomicorp.com/installers/atomic | sh

Atomic Archive installer, version 2.0
Configuring the [atomic] yum archive for this system

Installing the Atomic GPG key: OK
The Atomic Rocket Turtle archive has now been installed and configured for
your system

root at 378907 [~]# yum update php mysql
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
 * atomic: www5.atomicorp.com
 * rpmforge: fr2.rpmfind.net
Excluding Packages in global exclude list
Finished
Setting up Update Process
No Match for argument: php
No package php available.