[CentOS] yum repo problem?

John R Pierce pierce at hogranch.com
Wed Oct 12 15:39:31 UTC 2011

On 10/12/11 2:24 AM, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:
> I do not see any flac-devel packages in Repoforge, only in
> Atrpms-testing. Do you have it enabled?

its in CentOS-Base

it was late at night last night, but after posting that first message, I
realized I'd yum upgraded the system from ~ 5.4 to 5.7, and tried the
`yum install flac-devel` and got the error I pasted (I'd gotten it
before the yum upgrade, too), but it went away after a yum clean all
(I'd done this once or twice already prior to the yum upgrade).

all I really wanted was 'flac', I couldn't even see that package before
the full update.  huh.