[CentOS] CentOS 5.7 PHP upgrade

dev at nkmo.com dev at nkmo.com
Wed Oct 12 19:45:11 UTC 2011

This was my response from the yum list.

root at 378907 [/etc/yum.repos.d]# yum clean all
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
Cleaning up Everything
Cleaning up list of fastest mirrors
root at 378907 [/etc/yum.repos.d]# yum list *php*
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
Determining fastest mirrors
 * epel: linux.mirrors.es.net
 * ius: pancks.sothatswhy.org.uk
 * rpmforge: apt.sw.be
addons

                                                                |  951 B
  00:00
addons/primary

                                                                |  204 B
  00:00
base

                                                                | 1.1 kB
  00:00
base/primary

                                                                | 1.2 MB
  00:00
base

  3566/3566
epel

                                                                | 3.7 kB
  00:00
epel/primary_db

                                                                | 3.8 MB
  00:02
extras

                                                                | 2.1 kB
  00:00
extras/primary_db

                                                                | 159 kB
  00:00
ius

                                                                | 2.2 kB
  00:00
ius/primary_db

                                                                |  83 kB
  00:00
rpmforge

                                                                | 1.1 kB
  00:00
rpmforge/primary

                                                                | 3.9 MB
  00:26
rpmforge

10797/10797
updates

                                                                | 1.9 kB
  00:00
updates/primary_db

                                                                | 205 kB
  00:00
Excluding Packages in global exclude list
Finished
Available Packages
graphviz-php.x86_64
                                           2.12-8.el5