[CentOS] ssd quandry

John R Pierce pierce at hogranch.com
Tue Oct 25 12:16:18 UTC 2011

On 10/25/11 4:48 AM, Mogens Kjaer wrote:
> On 10/25/2011 12:20 PM, John Doe wrote:
>> >  Guess this new ctrl does not use the cciss module anymore.
>> >
> If it's like a P410i like what I have it uses the hpsa driver.

yes, says as much on that lspci -v output I pasted earlier tonight in
this thread.

and its exactly like the p410i, just not integrated on the mainboard,
instead its a pci-e card.  at least, I think it is.  these servers came
preassembled and I don't recall looking inside when I plonked them on
the racks and fired them up.