[CentOS] read failed after messages of non existing harddisks

Götz Reinicke goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Mon Oct 31 09:37:15 UTC 2011

Hi,

a cat /proc/partitions shows the two disks. They were direct connected
to an scsi port. (Old ide 2 scsi Raids).

I disconnected tham a long time ago and never worried about the errors,
as the system was up and running very smooth.

But now I connect other iscsi systems and the dmes and log is not that
easy to monitor with all the unneded messages ...

Anny idea, how to remove that partitions with the redhat tools?

	Regards . Götz

--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Jürgen Walter MdL
Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg

Geschäftsführer: