[CentOS] openldap missing modules

Wessel van der Aart wessel at postoffice.nl
Mon Oct 31 21:57:18 UTC 2011

thanks for the tip, does this dynamic configuration come with openldap 2.4?
the version they use in the book is 2.3 which is also the version on
centos 5.7 so i guess i'm safe there ,
but now i'm wondering if this isn't too outdated.
does it make's sense to start with learning an older version?
i'm basically just looking for a way to familiarise myself with all the
terms and tools as i'm fairly new to all this ( i only have experience
with apple's open-directory). what do you think?

wessel