[CentOS] "Continious Repo" vs. 'normal' Centos-Base/Updates questions

Robert Heller

heller at deepsoft.com
Tue Sep 6 17:40:25 UTC 2011

I have some questions about the "Continious Repo".

Does the "Continious Repo" replace the Centos-Base/Updates repo?

Is the "Continious Repo" in a standard place on the CentOS mirrors? Ie.
can I just add another line to my rsync script to get this repo?  It is
not possible for me to just update directly off the net (I have a slow
and unreliable network connection)

If I cannot rsync from a secondary mirror, is it possible / allowed to
rsync from mirror.centos.org?  If so, what is the proper rsync URL?

Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933 / heller at deepsoft.com