[CentOS] Have not had any updates to Centos 5.5

Always Learning centos at u61.u22.net
Thu Sep 8 16:36:14 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-09-08 at 09:22 -0700, Todd Cary wrote:

> Out of curiosity, how should I have known about this addition to
> yum?

It was announced either on this list and/or on the Centos Announcements
list. Centos Announcements has very low traffic and is a useful list to
subscribe to.

	http://lists.centos.org

> I am not an active Linux server user in that, Centos just
> runs and runs providing me with FTP and HTTP that is used to
> share photographs with others and exchange source code for
> projects.

That is the inherent advantage of Centos. It just runs and runs reliably
and, of course, its not Windoze :-)

>  So, every once in a while, something comes up where I
> need some assistance, and all of you have been so helpful - and
> patient.

Everyone, everywhere, occasionally needs some friendly help - me too.

Regards,

Paul.