[CentOS] Vitualization and Partitioning

Thomas Dukes tdukes at sc.rr.com
Mon Sep 12 23:52:15 UTC 2011

I'm new to this but I would think you would want a separate LV for each
guest. Seems I read somewhere, that you need one core per guest as well.
That's why I'm opting for the Xeon processor rather than the iCore(x). Four
cores v. two. More options.

Can't believe this thread hasn't stirred more response. Maybe we all are in
the learning phase.

Eddie