[CentOS] Issues with successfully completing rsync with msync.centos.org

Christopher Hawker

cwhawker1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 05:26:54 UTC 2011

Hello,

I am trying to establish a mirror, and when I execute the rsync command, it only creates the directories and selected files. It does not download the entire iso collection or repo files. I am running CentOS 5.4 (which i will update soon as my host does not have a 5.6 or 6 image), and my IP address is 125.7.120.87, being hosted in Sydney, AU. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

--
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me on +61 478 241 896.

Regards,
Christopher Hawker